Good morning you beautiful people! I had a wonderful sleep after spending the whole night trying to complete one of my term papers last night (it’s not completed YET) and today I just can’t wait to spend this glorious day by doing….or rather, continuing my assignment. Yes, this will never stop. I crave for THE day where I can sleep, or hibernate, 24/7…haha jokes! I really want to go out there and just explore new cafes, new boutiques but right now, I can just LMAO.
There are days where I’ll complain about life. like. a LOT. But you know what, deep inside, I am very grateful for the life I have now. Yes, it is a very stressful life. However, I am grateful and thank God for a lot of things:
- I am healthy.
- I am loved by the people that I love.
- My family and I are living under a roof. It may not be big, still, we have a roof!
- My dad is able to support me for my education. Degree fees….too expensive!
- Awesome best friends, friends, family members
- Perfectly imperfect S.O
- I have the opportunity to study
- I have all the things or resources that I need in order to study (laptop, mobile phone, textbooks etc)
- Clean water to drink
- Wonderful lecturers that are willing to help
and the list never stops…
So, basically, what I am trying to say here is, no matter how hard life brings you down, remember to look up and always count your blessings! You’ll be surprised that LIFE itself isn’t so bad after all.